BE/BTech , ME/M.Tech :
• Disease identification in grapes using Wavelet Statistical Features
• Text identification from palm leaf manuscripts
Sona SIPRO is a community of engineers and researchers who share an interest to join in the evolution of Signal and Image processing research domains to various social problems. Many challenging applications are solved at this research center. Sona SIPRO is a recognized Research Centre under Anna University of Technology, Coimbatore for pursuing Doctoral Degree Programs for both Full-Time and Part-Time Research Scholars.
- To expertise the capabilities in the area of signal and image processing which can be directed towards and draw upon a wide range of applications, including agriculture, textiles, medical and other applications.
- To develop collaborative and competitive research proposals, drawing the distinctive expertise of faculty members, thereby developing programs and infrastructure support for effective, competitive and collaborative research for substantially more funding.
- To conduct several education and training programs related to Signal and Image Processing for Students, Faculty and Researchers.
- To establish close and enduring research collaborations between various other interdisciplinary research groups around the globe.
- To be recognized as a Centre for Excellence in Signal and Image Processing around the globe.